This tasty treat will satisfy your sweet tooth without all of the sugar in most store bought ice creams. Plus it requires only 5 ingredients and takes minutes to make!
Almond-nana Ice Cream is the perfect treat. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan and is full of healthy, energizing fats and natural sugars.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 3/4 can of coconut milk; use mostly the solid part
- several drops of liquid stevia or maple syrup
- Place the almond butter, frozen banana, coconut milk, vanilla and stevia (or sweetener of choice) in a blender or Vitamix
- Blend on high speed, scraping down the sides occasionally
- Add the liquid part of the coconut milk until desired consistency is reached
- Continue blending until completely mixed
- Top with shredded coconut, crushed nuts, berries or any other healthy topping if desired
- Serve immediately
I just made this and it was sooo yummy! I love that it feels indulgent *and* healthy.