- 4 cups of broccoli, chopped very small
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- ¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup dried cranberries or fresh blueberries
- 1-2 tablespoons real maple syrup (optional)
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3-5 tablespoons warm water, use until desired consistency is obtained
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients in a blender or Vitamix, or whisk in a bowl. Add to salad and mix thoroughly.
Eat right away or refrigerate for up to 4-days.